What is it?
Muscle BioAmp Patchy is a small wearable muscle sensor for precise EMG sensing. The sensor can be snapped directly to the electrodes, eliminating electrode cables. It has a bandpass filter of 72-720Hz and a fixed gain of x2420.
What will you get?
- Muscle BioAmp Patchy
- Reference Cable
- Free* BioAmp accessories kit,
* Note: Free BioAmp Accessories | Offer valid till stock lasts.
Features & Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 3.3 – 30 V
- Input Impedance: 10^11 Ω
- Band pass filter: 72 – 720 Hz
- Compatible Hardware: Any ADC input
- BioPotentials: EMG
- No. of channels: 1
- Electrodes: 3
- Wearable: Yes
- Dimensions: 35 x 15 mm
- Designed for Use With a Carrier Board: Yes
- Open Source: Hardware + Software