What is it?
Medico Repositionable Electrodes are full-surface hydrogel electrodes designed to be easily repositioned while maintaining acceptable adhesion, yet are gentle to delicate skin upon removal.
Features and Specifications:
- The adhesive absorbs water and oil from the skin, allowing the electrode to adhere to a wide variety of people.
- The 100% conductive area reduces impedance and ensures a clearer, faster trace.
- Material: Soft cloth-backed electrode
- Gel Type: Conductive Solid Hydrogel
- Connector: Snap Connectors
- Size: 3.0 x 2.2 x 0.1 cm
- Quantity: 3pcs
- Usage: Can be safely worn for up to 3 days.
- Electrodes have lift tabs for easy placement and removal
- Ag/AgCl adhesive solid gel requires minimal cleanup before applying the electrodes to the body
- Excellent results with no post-procedural cleanup
- Unique gel formulation allows for providing the best possible interface between the body and BioAmp Cable
For any queries, you can directly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org