What is it?
Penta Gel Electrodes are pentagon medico gel electrodes (MSGLT-36 – 100pcs pack) with a size of only 4.0 x 3.3 x 0.1 cm. You can use it to record biopotential signals from your body be it from your heart (ECG), brain (EEG), muscles (EMG), or eyes (EOG) by pairing it with any of our BioAmp Cables.
Features and Specifications:
- Material: Polyethylene foam & acrylic medical-grade adhesive
- Gel Type: Conductive Solid Hydrogel
- Snap Connector Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 4.0 x 3.3 x 0.1 cm
- Quantity: 100pcs
- Latex Free
- Usage: Preferred to use the gel electrodes only once and discard them afterward to get the best signal recording
- Ultra-low impedance (<100 ohms) promotes rapid baseline stabilization
- Electrodes have lift tabs for easy placement and removal
- Ag/AgCl adhesive solid gel requires minimal cleanup before applying the electrodes to the body
- Excellent results with no post-procedural cleanup
- Special gel formulation allows for providing the best possible interface between the body and BioAmp Cable
For any queries, you can directly mail us at email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.