What is it?
Ten20 contains the right balance of adhesiveness and conductivity, enabling the reusable (non-disposable) electrodes to remain in place while allowing the transmittance of electrical signals.
Features and Specifications:
- Reduce skin impedance when using electrodes
- Right balance of adhesiveness and conductivity
- Keeps electrodes in place for clearer signals
- Washable and non-drying
- Contains 12.5% chloride salt
- Do not use too much paste—the size of the area of the paste becomes the effective size of the electrode; this can reduce interelectrode distances and potential differences measured.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Not to be used on patients with a history of skin allergies to cosmetics and lotions.
- Not recommended for current-inducing electrodes.
For any queries, you can directly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org